Update about blogCa

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Trolling through...fever, pills, sleep...etc.

 


 
I enjoyed finding this old photo of my oldest sons, and their dad, from the 70s when we got divroced. This looks like a FL event place...amusement park. I'm glad when we separated we decided to stay friends. Actually we were the first couple in FL to be divorced under a new law, can't remember what it was called. A rather adult approach where nobody hurt anyone else's feelings.

I haven't had the sharp pain that I had with the first bout of shingles about 15 years ago. So I'm just living day to day hoping we caught this one early enough. There aren't any new bumps at least.

Now fever, pills, sleep...drink plenty of fluids!  Here's a playlist YouTube of Norah Jones I'm listening to today. Or maybe the Paul Simon? You know where it is...



8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    It would be nice if all divorced couples could stay friends, especially if they have children. I like Norah Jones, great song. I hope you feel better soon. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the shingles shot both varieties so hope I never have the shingles. Hope you're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...no new bumps is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fault divorce, perhaps? A singularly humane approach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely old photo. I'm glad you're not experiencing sharp pain. Take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can’t remember. Did you get a shot for this? I also advise you to get the preventative one when the timing works out. Glad i did and don't have to worry about another attack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also recommend the latest shingles shots although for now, I hope that it's not a severe attack. I've heard it can be horribly painful.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.