Update about blogCa

Monday, November 29, 2021

The rest of the family

...and, I might add, these young adults  play computer/video games at all hours when not earning their livings. (If this isn't true, let it be known that their grandmother has that impression!

Cayenne (on l.) just graduated college. Her brother was also a recent grad, in this photo. And their half brother Michael is on r. 

Alice kitty and Michael. He also has two other cats.

I've posted before about the various grand-dogs who live with Cayenne and Will. (Their names are Persephone and Severus.)

Severus is one of those little lap dogs, who runs around in circles to have attention!

Persephone isn't a full size bull dog, but a medium size gal.



Zora lives with my youngest son in CO. They also have a grey tabby cat who uses the toilet rather than a litter box. Youngest son is adapt on Apple computers! Which includes some gaming. His work is with high school students to encourage them to graduate and go to college.



Cody dog...lives in OH.


Marty is my oldest son, and has a great handle on computers. He likes a good video game in his free time!

His wife, Barbara Baker has started her own business, Moonlit Macarons...she bakes them and sells them at area functions.






And I was proud of my daughter-in-law, Michelle, who recently testified for an OH house Criminal Justice Committee considering a bill to provide teachers with guns. Michelle was against it because they would have no training, among other reasons.



Kendra is my daughter-in-law who grows food, among other things! I haven't much contact with her, nor many up-to-date photos! But I don't know if she plays any computer games!


So cool that two daughters-in-law are working in the food industry, and one working against gun violence.

Middle son works as a consultant from his home office. Which usually means he puts in more than 40 hours each week. So he sometimes plays games late at night when the house is quiet.


Here he is with his second daughter, who will be starting college next year. Goodness, she's graduating from High School this year! Yes she's the daughter who is on swim team!



18 comments:

  1. Hello,
    You have a beautiful family and I love all the grand dogs too. Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of accomplished people in your family. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am feeling better...catching up on a lot of things I got behind while feeling bad.

      Delete
  3. You have such a beautiful family, Barbara. Truly lovely people with adorable doggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I miss the people, the dogs, not so much!

      Delete
  4. A beautiful family you are blessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pets and games, I see. And lots of industry and success too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are good days and days where I only would see the backs of their heads as they looked at a screen.

      Delete
  6. I really appreciate your professional approach.These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.
    បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ _Baccarat Online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet pictures! I love the pets.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.