Update about blogCa

Friday, November 26, 2021

The athletes

 


Caroline in the center lane



Kate about to send the ball across to a teammate in hockey.


Their dad will probably take the lens cap off before he tries to take a photo! He's now got a stationery bike in his basement to keep in shape, and has been doing intermittent fasting...so he no longer has this slightly soft physique.

Their oldest sister now coaches cheering for middle school kids.

I love seeing and hearing about these grandchildren!

It gives me more inspiration to get back into my own stretching and cardio abilities.




16 comments:

  1. Keep doing the stretches; I've heard that there's a vacancy in the cheerleading team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so darn cold outside, it's hard to get into doing anything out there!

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    It is great to see your athletic grandchildren. They have a healthy life style. They are an inspiration for you.
    Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope your weekend is also good. I love all my grands, whether they are athletes or not.

      Delete
  3. ...our five grandchildren where here yesterday and they are an activity bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun being around active kids, though it can sure wear out those of us who've stopped doing all the things they do!

      Delete
  4. As you know, JJ plays [real] 😉 hockey, but Danica was not gifted with athletic genes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played field hockey in high school and college, as well as soccer. All my boys played soccer at various times. But some of my grandkids aren't into sports of any kind.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm thrilled they have all enjoyed various sports since they were little.

      Delete
  6. Swimming is mine, and I'm getting back to it after being deprived a long time due to covid restrictions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear. Do you do laps or exercises in the water?

      Delete
  7. Great energetic family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be quite inspiring to see your grandchildren healthy and enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm proud of all of them, though some aren't athletes.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.