Update about blogCa

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Friends putting life together

 How about a big thank you to:

Helen

Teresa

Molly

Mark and Angie

Larry

Tina

Linda

Anna

Julia

and there probably are others who I've missed. You all are keeping me going!


And the bloggers who I sometimes miss commenting with:

Linda

Laurie

William

Bill

Vicki

Jenny

Marcia

John

David

Jack

Gary

Wendy

Gwynneth

Monica

Eileen

Tom

Robin

Margaret

John

Beatrice

Cate

Tamar

Kellyn

Lea

Jackie

Dave

Alan

Mike

another John

Bob

Mille

Susanna

Djan

Sue

Eliza

Michelle

another Wendy

Gail

Molly

Monica

Virginia

And of course there are other blogs I read, almost daily! I may have missed some of the authors by name. But over the years your creativity has been most enjoyable.

'



9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the cute duck. I hope you are feeling better. Blogging friends may not be close but we are there to offer support and send healing prayers. Take care, I hope your day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know if I am John or Just Another John or a missed AC, but I hope you feel better soon. I don’t think you’re having the best of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all the local help you're getting is working wonders for you. Best wishes for a full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful heartfelt post, Barbara. Take care there. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to you. So very glad you have friends looking out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take your time and rest and we'll be here waiting for your return.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.