Update about blogCa

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Enjoying color changes

 






Hwy 9 going over Lakey Gap...where the big orange sign warns truckers not to try going up that route. About once a month some dude in an 18 wheeler tries it and gets stuck on the switch backs.


On another topic, yesterday I got a fill-in-appointment from a cancelation at the Physical Therapist. Yay...it would have been another week!

Happy Veterans Day to all who have served in the Military of the USA. Now why don't we celebrate those of other countries, I wonder?


Today's quote:

“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.” Frida Kahlo

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Pretty tree and colors, I love the last photo. Great quote!
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen. GLad you had a favorite photo. It's rainy again today, but maybe just today for this week.

      Delete
  2. Lovely colors! Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The moody skies give the right touch to things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just learned today, that on this day Americans celebrate those who served and returned while celebrate those who served and didn't return. I am sure that we both also celebrate the other though. I have been writing celebrate, an I guess it should be honour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anvilcloud-- I hope you don't mind me replying to your comment, but I just have to thank you for making that distinction between celebrate and honour. I so appreciate that and hope to remember it always. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. I'm always glad to see fall still unfolding in beautiful colors there even on a cloudy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As to the sign that saves not to attempt - they are those who think "that doesn't apply to me" and pay the penalty.
    It's feeling more and more like winter here with grass frosted white every morning.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.