Update about blogCa

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A couple of favorites

 

A weather satellite took this photo of moon and earth!


My oldest son and his wife! 

I called him the other day, and he said he's working on Thanksgiving...which is a good thing, since he likes the extra income from working on a holiday. I'm not sure what his wife will be doing.

My second son is driving to visit his wife's relatives near DC. They have several members of the family who can also drive now, so can just zoom on down the road.

I just found out what my youngest son is doing for the holidays, they're having some friends over for the feast..

I'm just staying here at home, happily breathing better!

I do wish everyone a good Thanksgiving.

14 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The earth moon photo is amazing. Nice shot of your son and DIL! I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, for your frequent kind comments...and for hosting the Sat. critters meme. I enjoy all your photos, especially the birds! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. ...I hope that you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all a peaceful and pleasant Thanksgiving, however you may be spending the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, I am not going out or visiting, nor having company...but the phone and internet will remain alive and connecting me with loved ones.

      Delete
  4. I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! Stay healthy and safe there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin. I'm having a quiet holiday, but hope to talk with my loved ones at some time during the day. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones also.

      Delete
  5. Great to hear from family and to have a peaceful and healthier Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret...I hope your Thanksgiving is also peaceful and healthy!

      Delete
  6. Wishing you a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and the same wishes go to you and your loved ones.

      Delete
  7. I've never seen that earth and moon pic before. Neato.

    First son looks happy about working but wife doesn't look overly pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.