Update about blogCa

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Colors at Lake Tomahawk

 








My friend and I tried to add our shadows after walking as far as the dam, where we turned around and walked back to our cars. And it was fairly warm and not windy that day. But I got winded often!


Looking toward the little bridge.


Today's quote:

Religious freedom should work two ways: we should be free to practice the religion of our choice, but we must also be free from having someone else's religion practiced on us. -John Irving, novelist (b. 2 Mar 1942)

15 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The red leaves are so pretty, lovely colors and views of the lake. I also love the shadow shot!
    Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you gave me the idea for the shadow shot...we had to walk till we cast our shadow with the lake showing...it wasn't easy...but the first time...

      Delete
  2. ...you had a fabulous fall day to enjoy the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure have had some good days, and some rainy ones too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I look for color every time I leave home. And there are maple leaves just floating down, letting go from their branches.

      Delete
  4. These days we have some colour on some trees but not much on many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a limiting number of trees still showing good color.

      Delete
  5. I love seeing the autumn colors there. So beautiful, and I love those shadows too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could walk more, but it's not always easy to get accomplished!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Indeed it is. I try to walk around on week days, when there might be fewer tourists!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful colours everywhere. I love your header, it's a perfect autumn photo with all the colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There sure have been some great colors here and there...and I'm trying to capture as many as possible.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.