Update about blogCa

Monday, November 15, 2021

Deepest gratitude

 

I have many friends on the internet, but when the crisis appears, having friends in the area can't be beat. I am so grateful for both...and the wonderful food and shopping that my friends have provided already. I'll have more before I get over this bug. Our church has a wonderful care committee, with volunteers stepping in to help out.


For now my eyes don't want to stay open, and every other word is being typed wrong! So I'll do my breathing treatment and head for the dear olde  beddy bye.

10 comments:

  1. Hello, Barbara

    I am glad you have wonderful friends close by to help you! Sending well wishes and healing prayers. Have a great day and a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every other word is being typed wrong is a normal day for me. I am the worst typist under the sun. Heal up, old girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care there, Barbara, rest up and be well. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to be part of a caring community and that they are looking out for you. Take care and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to have a local support system. Whenever I think of moving away, I remember this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you're being well looked after. Hurray for those kind of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get the rest you need and begin to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad folks are helping you. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.