Update about blogCa

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Indoor plants


This orchid doesn't know when to quit.  Yes, still blooming. I admit to thinking it really wants a bigger pot...that root is reaching for some nutrition...just going right over the top of the little pot. But I can't make a bigger orchid pot without the studio. So I'll be putting it into another pot when something moves up to a bigger one.  Shifting pots. I even have some old mugs that aren't used for drinking out of any more.

 One of the African Violets on the kitchen windowsill is in bloom!

 The Kalancho in the bedroom has been blooming for months also. I've now put up my lacy summer curtains in the bedroom. And the Kalancho has just been taken outside and divided into 3 more planters. (More on that later!)

 And another violet is bursting with huge leaves.


Quote for today:

We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.
Casandra Brene' Brown

5 comments:

  1. ...orchids are great as long as you don't over water them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful house plants, I love the orchid. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have one of those green thumbs that people talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house plants are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.