Update about blogCa

I-40 picked up the old Rte. 66 somewhere along the way, maybe Little Rock, maybe Oklahoma City. But it is the 100th anniversary of Rte 66 so I enjoyed thinking about my parents driving on part Of it in. St. Louis at least. Here we continued from Santa Rosita to Gallup NM, then left both highways to go north to CO.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Springtime lovely food dishes


I fixed one of my favorite dish combinations for the spring. Salmon, roasted garlic and asparagus, and sticky rice. Silly camera got the plate upside down, but I'm leaving it that way. The food is just a memory now.

Today's Quote:

May we never forget the crippled, wind-beaten trees, how they, too, bud, green and bloom. May we, too, take courage to bloom where we are planted.
BR. DAVID STEINDL-RAST

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Looks yummy. I love salmon and asparagus. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day! Have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm often upside down too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see Lilies of the Valley. I have seen buds where I live but then they stopped growing :( too cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I tried moderating, thinking that would be a quicker way to check on comments, but actually it takes more time. So go ahead and talk amongst yourselves, and I'll check in when I can!!