Update about blogCa

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Happy birthday Marty

Nothing to add to those posts where I've already shared baby photos.

He and his wife, Barbara, have just had a long weekend on the beach. I'm glad they posted photos on FaceBook, where I could enjoy seeing their fun. And at least some of the time it was not this cloudy!

For now, I'll just have to share his new swim trunks...because they really are so wild.


And they are no longer on my computer! But I know where to find them again...

Imagine a shark, and a cat cowgirl riding it. Bright colors.

Psychedelic


So I wish you a very happy birthday, Marty. And many happy returns of same...

I'll be calling you this evening ...

8 comments:

  1. ...a fabulous and rather empty beach to enjoy, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom...I hope he'll get to wear those wild trunks on a few sunny beaches too!

      Delete
  2. You can pass along a Happy Birthday from Canada if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I certainly will. Have a great day there in Canada!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to Marty! It is nice to see an empty beach! Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen...it was about to storm, otherwise there might have been more beach-goers. Have a great day yourself!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to Marty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Marty from Ireland. Love the bathing trunks! :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.