Update about blogCa

Monday, May 25, 2020

It's four o'clock time


While I was off getting my ticker repaired, it rained almost constantly.
This is the result. One or two seedlings.

I think I need to visit a nursery, or get some good seeds.

So after I throw away all the bad dirt which killed al my little coleus plants...maybe buy another bag of good dirt...then start gardening again. The kalancho, rosemary and lavender have survived a half and half mixture so far. I am so sorry I tried to use last years' dirt. Never again.




7 comments:

  1. I hope you get everything going again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...never use dirt, use soil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, good soil does make a difference. Good luck! Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue why my brain doesn't remember that. But then I do use clay all the time to make pottery with...and never consider it dirt, nor even mud. Soil Soil Soil.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your plants. Have a great evening and a happy new week,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frustrating. I have some seedlings I'm keeping an eye on now--mixed results, so far.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.