Update about blogCa

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day





My mother around 6 years old, and her mother (my grandmother Mozelle Munhall)...around 1924.  Yes, my mother kept her photos in one of those black paper albums, but decided to be creative with how she framed most of them.

My mother as a young woman.




My mother and my other grandmother (Ada Swasey Rogers), my dad's mother.  Taken about the time that my dad and mother got married (and lived in his parent's house in 1939. Both the grandparents' houses were similar in San Antonio, Texas.

 My oldest son Marty, when he was 2-3 years old. (I gave him the album with all his baby photos)

Marty preparing for his baby brother, Russ, to share Marty's 4th Christmas, both stockings made by my sis, Mary.


August, 1967, there's baby Russ being considered by big brother Marty.


A scanned Polaroid photo of me holding son number three, Tai, when visiting my parents for Christmas, 1979.

Below is my sister, Mary, after giving birth to her daughter, Lisa, in 1971.



Today' quote:

Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.

Casandra Brene' Brown




7 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful photos of your Mom and your family. Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Barbara, I hope that you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos..reminds me that we have a mountain of pictures to sort!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family photos. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.