Update about blogCa

Who knew all this would happen afterwards! "The End of the Working Day" by Jules Breton, 1886. From Brooklyn Museum in Columbia SC Museum in Oct. 2024.

Saturday, October 12, 2024

The critters this week


I enjoyed watching squirrels from the back porch of my cousin John's home.

 


Robert Reich asks for a caption from his readers! He posts these cartoons every Sunday on his newsletter.



Maggie Vandewalle, American artist, watercolourist "Joyriding"



My dear little Panther enjoying her friends in the aquarium many years ago.

Hope all the critters effected by the hurricanes are surviving and finding foods. Imagine being a black bear in North Carolina, or a deer in Florida. Poor things.

I did see several people's real pets, dogs being walked again. And now am at a friend's house in Pittsboro NC (near Chapel Hill) with 2 adorable black cats. Just haven't had camera out when they ventured into the room. I'll be trying to capture them for next week!

Sharing with Saturday's Critters




Today's quote:
Balance must be created when taking in news media, not allowing ourselves to BECOME the bad news.

1 comment:

  1. A fine mix of critters! I had a customer who had two black cats and sent me pics,oh, they were soooo cute. Sadly that was on my customer´s Laptop and I forgot to save them :-( So... looking forward to next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.