Update about blogCa

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Selfies

 

Not always put-together! I was keeping track of the little red bumps on my skin...which seem to come and go. They are responsive to treatment, so that was at least an interesting thing to go through.


It's sometimes worth taking a photo of the violets (which are pretty dormant now) and my haircut. 


Who knew that someday I would be finished with making pottery? 

So it goes...or that's the way the cookie crumbles!


One of my volunteer shots from The Red House.

One of my favorite places, my church in Black Mountain NC


I still went places with friends wearing our masks, even while driving in the car.





21 comments:

  1. How off that we are both posting selfies today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Awe, I wasn't fishing, just going through one of those things that is sometimes a mystery to me.

      Delete
  3. Hello,
    Wonderful selfies, you are looking good. Even with the mask!
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen...I actually finally bought some fabric masks, after wearing paper ones for about 12 months. Now I may not have to wear them much longer, fingers crossed!

      Delete
  4. I never look very good for selfies so don't try. Nice haircut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't offer these as vanity, and certainly have thrown away more selfies than I've kept. My mother, for instance, decided to "ruin" every photo taken of her by sticking out her tongue. I do try to hide my crooked teeth most of the time.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Many practices, and of course I'm my worst critic.

      Delete
  6. Love seeing these photos. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate knowing your opinion. Actually I just ran out of other things to post about.

      Delete
  7. Great selfies, you look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely happy collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was surprised when looking through my saved photos to find so many of my mug. Must have some vanity I s'pose.

      Delete
  9. It's good that you didn't permit masks to keep you from getting out and about. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...no selfies come from me, I don't want to scare anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good selfies. It's rare for me to do so, but I did so the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful selfies! I'm still not very good at it; I usually have bug eyes or cut off half my face. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.