Update about blogCa

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Flowers are welcoming at the office

 

The office at my apartment complex

New Zeeland Impatients are doing very well ...

The original house (2 stories) has been turned into the office and "Club house." There are also 2 apartments above the office.

One of many butterfly bushes on our grounds...but there are just a few bees here today

The wrap around porch has hanging planters of flowers in the summertime.




And a couple of begonia planters by the door to the office.

And I'm sad to have just heard that Roger Galtry, our maintenance man since I've lived here, has quit to work somewhere with higher salary. I'll miss him.


11 comments:

  1. ...what would life be like without flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The flowers look beautiful, I love the hanging baskets.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a couple of residents here who care for them...so glad they volunteer to do so!

      Delete
  3. They've done it up well and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately they represent the resident's pride rather than the management. But we all enjoy them.

      Delete
  4. Always a plus to have flowers. When we went college visiting years ago I always noticed if the grounds were well cared for with flowers and shrubs. I thought it said something about the college.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Several of my grands went college visiting this week, and their mom posted many pics for me to see. Yes, the grounds all looked well cared for! I wonder which of the college my grand will choose, she's going into her senior year of high school. Well that's beyond the topic of flowers, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm glad there are rocking chairs on the porches, and frequently groups gather to share news.

      Delete
  6. The flowers are beautiful there. The office looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a friendly place. I am glad they have signs out to get more residents, we used to have a waiting list of 6 months to a year. I only know of one empty apartment in my building.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.