Update about blogCa

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

One less pill!

 Being finished with antibiotics finally! That was the third (I think) time I've gone through fevers and awful coughing this year...and the medical people don't think most of them were pneumonia exactly. I've had 7 COVID tests that all were negative since this stuff started.

So I'm kicking up my heels today!


This is a morning shot of my front porch...you can see the Hostas in bloom at the base. And I had 3 Gardenias on my little bush in a pot. I need to harvest some of that abundant Basil (to the left of the petunias)

Feeling ready to greet the world again...but I do remember what led up to these episodes. I was beginning to exercise each time. I did maybe one or two days, then bang, sick again. So not this time! I'll do walking. And taking my inevitable photos of the scenes I want to share with you. But I'm staying away from those treadmills for, I don't know, at least a month. Then we'll see if that's ever going to be part of my life.

I'm sort of doing the plant based eating, but have moments when I  happily have what seems to be delicious to me...after all, I think being rigid about anything is not healthy. I do want to increase my eating at home to avoid some of the prepared foods that aren't always the best ingredients. But I'm taking it easy on myself!

Hope you have a wonder-filled day!

PS, today's map of smoke from fires in Canada and the west...HERE.  We have polluted air warnings here in NC...so my walks will wait, and I'll watch exercise videos (and maybe do a bit of stretching).






12 comments:

  1. ...I hope that today will be a great day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The hostas are pretty. I hope you are feeling better, take it easy. A walk and eating healthy food is supposed to be good for you. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your progress. Walking is fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as soon as the smoke from Canadian wildfires goes down!

      Delete
  4. One less pill is always good. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for being done with the antibiotics! One less pill! I like your plan. Walking is so good, but wait until the air is clear. Take care there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed...I sometimes don't leave my apartment for days on days...which is kind of a bother, but I've got my laptop that takes me anywhere in the world!

      Delete
  6. One day at a time doing your best is good enough. I try that and sometimes I just take a detour once in a while. Once less pill is always a good sign.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.