Update about blogCa

Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Olde Depot in Black Mountain

 

A pretty blooming tree for this springtime photo.

On current status...I think I cracked a rib coughing. Drat...still have to clear my lungs..trying to not use half my body since each cough hurts like hell. So shouting in pain doesn't clear my lungs at all. I've taken the only pain reliever I have, Tylenol. I have been using it to fight the fevers. The doc has me on antibiotics, which affect my stomach also.

Isn't life a bitch sometimes!

This too shall pass...

Happy July 1!

13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Pretty view of the Redbud and depot. You have had more than your share of health problems. I hope you feel better, take care!
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good thing to think about, compared to a friend with cancer, another one who died from cancer. My share of health problems should at least have a limit!

      Delete
  2. ...getting old ain't for sissies, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw ... sorry about that. I hope you mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds miserable! I hope you improve and am glad that you are still trying to enjoy the beauties around you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I like lying in bed looking at the leaves and the sky.

      Delete
  5. Good grief, hope this will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...Once again I'd just started working out. Will do things nice and slowly!

      Delete
  6. I broke ribs once in a fall. The memories are not pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally have conclueded that it was a pulled muscle, which feels the same, but heals much faster.

      Delete
  7. Nice depot! Even a bruised rib is excruciatingly painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having wrapped it over 24 hours, I found the pain has passed.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.