Update about blogCa

Friday, October 1, 2021

Walking and photos (republished after dual posts last Sunday!)

 Happy first of October!!

And this was such a good event to happen to me, to prove my memory is somewhat faulty and needs to be tuned up. I posted 2 blogs last Sunday, so this one has moved forward, and yes, some of you already commented the first time, sorry to lose those comments. 

 Walking the Lake Tomahawk path...last Thursday, with friend Cathy. We both had not done any exercise actions for a long time, but that day was crisp and bright, light winds, and low humidity. So we spent a half hour with frequent breaks on the welcome park benches along the way. And with this good weather, I planned to be out doing such again several times this week.



Fencing was removed for repaving the tennis courts...next it needs lines painted I guess.



Love the gazebo to frame photos with...

There's the Lakeview Center, upstairs for lunch and large groups, downstairs has various classes and a small kitchen, and a small office. I think it still has a pool table and a TV, and maybe a computer for anyone to use. I go to my chair yoga class upstairs.

Today's quote:

When Alexander the Great visited Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for the famed teacher, Diogenes replied: "Only stand out of my light." Perhaps some day we shall know how to heighten creativity. Until then, one of the best things we can do for creative men and women is to stand out of their light. -John W. Gardner, author and educator (8 Oct 1912-2002) 

Comments may be lost but wait, maybe, no, when you delete the post...but I had an older window open still on the computer, with the original post...so here is the original comment...Thanks!


Walling is a little thing that I guess I used to take for granted.

9 comments:

  1. ...enjoy every beautiful day that comes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so beautiful there. Lovely walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, every day I walk around it I enjoy Lake Tomahawk.

      Delete
  3. I've double posted the same post and had to remove one. (sometimes with a comment or two) Beautiful scenery and blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the end of the month I tend to get more mixed up than usual!

      Delete
  4. Lovely place to walk. I love the framing that the gazebo creates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice. Now I should chose one for my header!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.