Update about blogCa

Friday, October 29, 2021

Halloween and pizza

 One of my favorite local pizza places is Pepperoni Pizza. Some of the servers know my order whenever I call it in...I am a regular customer!

I don't know who the artist is that they hire to do their windows, but I love the fun images, which are seasonal.




They now charge for deliveries, but a take out is easy for me, and I order by phone.

And here's another bouquet which I have to share with you! I remember at times I had nothing more to share than a bouquet. It may get that lean again sometime this winter. I have actually thought the dire thought of just going barefaced (aka no mask) and sitting in restaurants near unvacinated people, just to see how long before I'd catch the virus...but I'm not really suicidal, so don't plan to actually do this.




Today's quote:

“I’ve lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.” ~ Mark Twain



14 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I love pizza, we do not live close enough to have pizza delivery. Your bouquet of flowers is beautiful.
    Take care, enjoy your day! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I love pizza, but I try to limit how often I have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should limit it a bit more. Though I only have mushrooms and a thin crust. But it sure has lots of things I could do without.

      Delete
  3. It has been awhile since we ordered pizza. I had an out-of-box one last weekend when Sue was away. It was not yummy. I have to be a little careful with the pepperoni now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mushrooms are ok on a plant based diet. The cheese not so much. I tried one pizza without cheese. Nope, not going to do that again.

      Delete
  4. We haven't had a pizza in quite a while, but now I really want to have a slice. Yum.
    Beautiful bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I have enjoyed the flowers...even as they start to fade. I will try to cut back on my imbibing of pizzas.

      Delete
  5. Now look what you've done! I hadn't even thought about pizza for months but now you've got me wanting some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. anyone that doesn't think about pizza for months...must not look at US TV shows. There really aren't that many ads for pizza, but I must watch some shows that have various pizzas included!

      Delete
  6. I had pizza last night. It's such comfort food! What is your usual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mushroom and cheese pizza is usually a "personal pan size" but last time I got a bigger size with thin crust. I liked it and don't think I really got much more of anything.

      Delete
  7. We had pizza the other night made on pita bread in our air fryer. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to make pizzas on English Muffins in a toaster oven...I'd forgotten how easy it is to use any bread. Glad you had pita bread. I don't have an air fryer, but am thinking about whether it would really help me our.

      Delete
  8. Great windows! Your header photo is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.