Update about blogCa

Monday, October 11, 2021

Sunday lunch

 






I toast my little skinny bread so it's stiff.

Then I put the whole tiny little avocado on it, and salted it.

I also had a couple of handfuls of dry roasted peanuts. Then my legs got swollen and I had to put on my compression socks...which was the exercise for the day! When will I learn the connection of salt to my swollen ankles! 

OK Barb, I've also done lots of good things today. Now to celebrate by watching some old NCIS shows and putting my feet up!

Today's quote:

We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. -William Somerset Maugham, writer (25 Jan 1874-1965

8 comments:

  1. Some habits are hard to change!
    I don't put salt on food because I feel that it hides the taste 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The avocado sandwich look good. My hubby's ankle swell really bad from too much salt.
    Enjoy your day, have a happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think that salt is the only thing that could begin to save that dish, but that is how my taste buds work ... or don't. I hope today is a better one for you and your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put avocado in and/or on almost every lunch dish I make. I don't salt it. It tastes pretty good.
    We watch NCIS too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used salt on my food in decades. The avocado looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skinny bread AND avocadoes. What would give the sandwich a little bit of flavor that isn't salt? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.