Update about blogCa

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Happy birthday daughter-in-law

 A BIG HAPPY LEO BIRTHDAY TO KENDRA!

Not sure of how many years for Kendra, but after about 30 most of us kind of lump them together, and celebrate generally for a vague couple of days whenever it's convenient. I always thought that was really hard on kids, who of course wanted to feel very special on their own birthdays...not the Sat. or Sun. before, or after!

Kendra, Tai and Becky (Barb B's cousin) - where I learned how easy it was to get drunk on Cider!
Tai and Kendra and Zoe (dog) fixing food to go with us, while standing in our B&B EarthShip, near Taos NM.

Kendra coming up the walk from the Earth Ship B&B.

Kendra sat in the back seat as we traveled around CO and NM...letting me sit in the "Shotgun" seat to better see everything. I was very grateful!


Kendra and Tai at Mesa Verde 2019



14 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Happy birthday to your DIL! The family photos are wonderful, happy memories. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept using my phone to take photos...so glad I did.

      Delete
  2. It's nice to celebrate the daughters (and sons in my case) you get through the marriages of your kids. We visited Mesa Verde in 1994. A neat spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, celebrating their special days is fun...but visiting them in person is much better!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos. Happy birthday to Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I'm glad I got to spend a long time with them!

      Delete
  4. What a fun trip that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2019 I managed to drive to see all my sons...whew. CO, FL and OH!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos.

    Happy birthday to Kendra!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.