Update about blogCa

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Full moons

It woke me up coming in my window on the night before full.  We've had so many evening rains, I was surprised to see the brightness. So I grabbed the mini-iPhone and used its camera...hand held, but perhaps leaned against the window glass. So these are shot through 2 panes of glass as well. None of the trees show at all.


First with regular lens, catching a neighbor's window below as well.




Maybe the window caused streaks...but at least it's a round moon, maybe 3x magnification


OK, I probably tried the 5x zoom effect...pretty blurry, but then again, spooky is ok too!

Today's Quote:
When we begin to listen with our hearts rather than our heads, our whole world changes and becomes softer.


6 comments:

  1. We saw it as she rose..such a deep orange, but my camera/tablet didn't catch the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    The moo was very bright this morning too, beautiful moon! I went out on my deck for a photo. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The night the tropical storm was to come through Dan said he woke to the full moon shining in our bedroom. It was a surprise too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had some moments of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We finally had a clear night sky and could see the full moon too. I like that you photographed it there in. your night sky.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.