Update about blogCa

Monday, August 16, 2021

My son was born on this date

 Happy Birthday Russ...though I know you don't read much of anything on computers these days, but your work! So I sent you a silly card. Hope you and your girls like it!

Not this year...but it's a cute photo that Michelle posted. Thanks!


So glad you are still looking trim and healthy! Get on that bike and ride! 

Hope your b-day is celebrated as you like it. I love you!

St. Mary's GA, camping before ferry ride to Cumberland Island. Tai kept growing, and Russ kept making fun faces!

Today's quote:

 Before making a decision, release your fear of making a wrong decision.




14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son! You have a beautiful family!
    Take care, have a great day and a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russ' wife and 3 daughters are what I call "his girls"...hope his wife doesn't mind. Hope you have a good week and stay safe!

      Delete
  2. ...it looks like Russ live in a sorority house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told him that you said that, and since his oldest is a sophomore in college, you are so right!

      Delete
  3. Congrats. We still make cards too, even though our fam is cyberly connected. There's something about a card. It takes some time and thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like sending cards too, in addition to calling the evening of a birthday to catch up with him/her.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to Russ! It's wonderful to send birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks for your good wishes. I sent one that has a "music button" where some cats sing happy birthday in Meows. Really silly

      Delete
  5. Isn't it startling to find our little boys are men--my older son is edging toward fifty and I'm trying to believe it's possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my oldest already are in their 50s. My oldest talks about retirement already...which is a good 10 years ahead still. Geese!

      Delete
  6. Great photos! Happy Birthday to Russ. I also have an August birthday. (the 12th)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's great Margaret, the same birthday as my daughter-in-law Kendra. Happy belated birthday to you!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.