Update about blogCa

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Some Lake Tomahawk photos

 


Trying the panorama setting on the iPhone camera. I must have tilted away from my horizontal, because it looks a bit lopsided. I'll try again.


Oh that works well, because the water doesn't show that curve of foreground...just a curve of ripples if you look closely!

Today's quote:

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others, at whatever cost.

ARTHUR ASHE

12 comments:

  1. ...this sure is a photogenic spot. I've tried the panorama setting on my camera with little success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of complete failures...usually with the overlooks on mountain roads. They are too awesome even for a camera!

      Delete
  2. Pretty views of the lake, nice photos.
    Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried a few panos. I don’t do them well. I tend to go too far and get a drop off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think trying to get a long shot doesn't ever work for me. But you may also be a perfectionist...while I'm a catch what I can photographer!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried the panorama setting on the iPhone. These views are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's on your phone, try it a few times. Digital is such fun cause you can just throw away what didn't work!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I really think of it as a pond...but having a recreation department providing lots of amenities, they can call it what they will.

      Delete
  6. I like your panos, you caught some beauties. I've never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm using just the iPhone camera, I tried to have a bit of variety.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.