Update about blogCa

Monday, February 7, 2022

Orchid-mania

 





That one plant has all her flowers open now...how abundant they are! I've not paid much attention to it in the last couple of weeks. Will check on it more frequently now.






I missed getting a shot of these last babies, showing their pretty pink centers. Back to the phone camera I go!

I had to move Ms. Giraffe as well as the plant pot to get closer to see them front-on. Ah, you've had enough for one day! And the next shots deserve their own post!

Today's quote:

No peace lies in the future which is not hidden in this present little instant.

FRA GIOVANNI GIOCONDO


15 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara,
    Your orchids are beautiful, lovely blooms. Have a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I see your Monday post is open today! Yay! Have a great week Eileen.

      Delete
  2. impressive, as always. Happy Monday to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's noon and I'm still getting used to it being Monday. Glad you like my babies!

      Delete
  3. ...you can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of the repotting that these lovelies deserve...I really think 3 is quite enough!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for a bit of color in the winter gloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly does that, give me a bit of color in front of the windows which show grey mountains and grey trees this time of year!

      Delete
  5. Wow! Those orchids are stunning and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm quite thrilled to see that they have produced these beautiful blooms, which started sometime in Dec. I think.

      Delete
  6. Wow, they are stunningly beautiful. Enjoy and have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful these blossoms are! I never have any luck with orchids, so it's a special treat to see them here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the magic touch to grow them and have them bloom also.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.