Update about blogCa

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Old Photos - again

 

Isn't that a great satellite image of Europe at night?

I wonder what time it was taken...not too late I'm thinking. England looks lively, doesn't it?

It reminds me that I'd like to visit there.


I have visited here! It's where my daughter-in-law lives. I was happy to have seen her just 2 years ago...their second anniversary is next month!


And I''m scheduled to visit here this weekend, as hostess at the front desk.. The show is something different than was up in this photo! The Red House Gallery is only open Fri-Sun. at this point, and still asking everyone to be masked, and limiting the number of visitors at one time. I stopped by to put some new pottery sculptures in last weekend, and was happily surprised to see a couple of old friends visiting. Then a couple came in with 2 very large dogs. I petted them, and I guess the owner decided to go back outside. But I also left pretty soon too. I want people to see the art work, and maybe purchase something.

 

And a reminder of the beauty that will be coming everywhere (here) in a month or so. Red Dogwood outside my apartment, looking very brilliant with rain falling!


Today's quote:

Our loving intentions can easily transform the space in which we live.

Daily Om

 

PS. Blogger has lost 2 posts that I scheduled. It now says it can't download what I'm trying to post.  I don't have any idea what's going on! 

3 comments:

  1. You seem to be having your share of blogging difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dogwood! I wanted a pink one 25 years ago when we moved into this house, but my late husband came home with a white one. It's not as striking but is much hardier than the pink ones that (I've heard) are more prone to disease.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.