Update about blogCa

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Back at the gardens

 

On the Community Garden side of the horse's pasture.


A very productive looking garden patch.


Another garden with many little seedlings planted.



After several inches of rain last night, it was good to see the water had gone down on the Swannanoa here...when I drove along the same river down in Asheville later that day, it was still rushing higher than normal. I guess we are close enough to the dam in Montreat, our water comes more slowly.



I'm thinking of mustard.

It's so nice to see well organized beds.

Can you see horse number two?

6 comments:

  1. ...my garden hasn't greened up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful blue-sky day there. Gardens looking very good and healthy. And yes, I see horse number two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The garden looks wonderful. It is too early for any planting here, we may still have some frosty nights. I see both horses, pretty scene. Take care, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a couple months too early to plant; we're still having under freezing nights. I have a couple horses along my walk, and see people petting them and feeding them. When I talked with their owner, he told me that he would prefer that strangers not do so since they don't always know what the horses are supposed to eat. Perhaps he needs one of those signs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things look productive.

    Here we have snow forecast starting in the night and lasting all day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.