Update about blogCa

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Walking

I like how the photographers among bloggers only post one or two very lovely shots each posting. I'm not that good, so I usually give you a few to look at. A kind of album of whatever I've seen lately. And it's not much.

The two story building has a "club house" sign, but really it's only the office these days on the ground floor. Upstairs are the only two 2-bedroom apartments, and I think only one is rented right now. Oops, I lied about having parking only on one side of the drive...at the bottom of the hill are more parking spaces.


 Visitor spots are available at the top of the hill, and the bottom of the hill. Not all that easy a walk if you live (like me) in the middle. There are 3 tall buildings with three floors each, where the apartments open into a hallway in the middle of the buildings. The layout is somewhat different from mine.

Going down the last of the apartment's driveway.

Today's quote:
During our journey, we can become very serious - it's important to remember to have fun along the way. Daily Om

5 comments:

  1. It's always good to go outside, take a walk and a long look around. I'm glad you're showing us what you see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...when you live in a hill area you are always going up or down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to be able to place a blog friend in their proper surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many photos I post depends womewhat on whether I am telling a story or more or less exhibiting photos. I seem to be telling lots of stories these days what with the birthday and Pride days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, what I post depends on what story I will tell. To post a raindrop is not very much a of story it is just beautiful. To post the story of your walk needs a few more images :) It is really about the story. Your walk seem to have been both wet and dry. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.