Update about blogCa

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Lunch al fresca

 


Met with friends for lunch outside at Black Mountain Bistro. We all brought home some of the food we didn't finish. And we caught up on the doings of each other. It was fun, on a coolish fall day with little heater fires in small portable fire pits. Our fifth member of the group took this photo for us. Thanks, Judy!


And here's a shot of the left overs from my salad which I enjoyed the next day at home!



Two of my friends split a desert of coconut cake, but this amount went home as a left over as well...but not to my house!


Here's a cute video song about RBG...pretty good! (Blogger can't find the video as YouTube, but here is the link).

I am Ruth!


7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a nice outing and lunch with your friends. The cake looks delicious!
    Enjoy your day, I wish you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...without outside seating the restaurant business would be in even worse shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! That coconut cake would definitely go home with me, and wouldn't last long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good outing and time with friends. The coconut cake looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely outing there.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.