Update about blogCa

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Out and about again...

 Remember a week or so ago (time is so mixed up these days!!) I showed you the back of a house with several nice balconies...well, I finally drove around to the front...which looks very different, don't you think?

 Here's the back...yes, I swear it's the same house!~

 And here's the remainder of the sunflowers...at least the zinnias are still blooming.

 Then I noticed the roofs of new homes...and drove where I could see them...but not where there was access to them.  They look really big compared to many of the existing homes in this area.


 This road didn't really connect to the one that their approach is on. I'm glad because this little road has a 90 degree turn in it already, as well as a steep hill next to the sunflowers fence....it doesn't need any more traffic than the 3 houses already on it.


Today is the anniversary of my granddaughter, Cayenne's birth. Happy Birthday to a gifted young woman!

Today's quote:
We feel like separate water droplets but we are also ocean.
JANE HIRSHFIELD

12 comments:

  1. interesting architecture in your area. Many roofs for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This area attracts many summer folk, who will call a 6 bedroom house a cottage...just because they only use it during the summers.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I wouldn't connect the front and back pics as being the same house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm doubting it again...will drive over there soon to check it out. Since the street it's on makes a 90 degree turn it's one of only a couple of houses on that street, and I think the other one is on the corner.

      Delete
  3. ...it's nice to be out and about, I'm doing it more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The front of the house looks so completely different from the back. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the back is on a major thoroughfare, it has been seen much more than the front.

      Delete
  5. Hello,

    The homes look very pretty. A nice neighborhood. I love the flowers, zinnias are a favorite.
    Enjoy your day! Wishing you a very happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased to go walking in this area...though the street on the front of the house is not reachable from my apartment, due to a road without any place for pedestrians at all.

      Delete
  6. A stealth house --far more than it seems from the front!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.