Update about blogCa

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Walker St. walk

 The stop sign where our driveway hits Walker St.
 Across Swannanoa Valley to the ridge where Big Windy captures some clouds.

But I turn up the hill and walk up into a small community of homes on Walker St.


On the left I pass this little cottage in the woods.

And another cabin, which actually has an A-frame behind all the trees.
I'll be sharing more photos along my way, as I like this walk up and down hills.

Today's quote:
There is nothing love cannot face; there is no limit to its faith, its hope, and its endurance.
ST. PAUL

12 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty views from your walk. I like the cottage in the woods. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine these 2 cottages were built over 20 years ago...maybe 50 years ago. Then someone developed the small newer ones across the street.

      Delete
  2. ...a wonderful place for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I wish I could make it up that hill each time I go out...but it's more than my breath can do most days. Of course if I took a pause halfway, I could make it !

      Delete
  3. I guess you are glad that it is not called Runner St because then you would have to ... oh, nevermind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the kids used to say "Shut Up!" Don't you dare think such things! After all, I'm an elder to you!

      Delete
  4. A lovely place for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin...it is, and I need to keep looking around rather than at my feet!

      Delete
  5. A nice place to walk. I like the cabin with the trees surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you also like a cabin in the woods...good choice.

      Delete
  6. I like the little green cottage nestled into the landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And another vote for the cabin in the woods! Glad you could stop by today.

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.