Update about blogCa

Friday, August 21, 2020

Neighbor's porch decorations


 Both these planters have little solar powered lights for during the night to have some light.

At the building housing the office (it once was called a club house, but we're not allowed inside except wearing a mask to the office.) Along the railing are a few plants that cheer the place up.

Health update...went to see my MD, and his PA put me on antibiotics...and did and EKG which was normal. She also informed me nitroglycerin which relieved my left side back pain this morning just lets everything relax. It certainly did stop the pain. So hopefully the fever is now going to stop. I love modern medicine.

Today's quote:
Often it takes something major to wake us up, as we struggle to maintain an illusion of control. 
Daily Om

12 comments:

  1. Good to hear positive progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Today i another wet day but I'm looking between the raindrops for positive promises.

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    Pretty flowers and decorations. I am glad you have a good report from the doc. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Hope you also have a good weekend. When the rain stops it will be more promising for me. But I'm mainly taking it easy. No hikes this weekend!

      Delete
  3. ...keep on keepin' on and stop to smell the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! One foot in front of the other, and baby steps!

      Delete
  4. Those solar lights can be so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Now I'm off to see what you've posted today. Hope you slept well!

      Delete
  5. Lovely flower photos! Hope you are feeling well and that the antibiotics are working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decorations and flowers are pretty. Good reports are always nice to receive from your doctor.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the meds are working--and fingers crossed for a negative result.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.