Update about blogCa

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Happy birthday to Barbara B

My newest daughter-in-law...who is also somewhat of an outlaw, come to think of it! She's such a fun person and I'm so glad she joined my family a bit over a year ago. (In my fevered state when I wrote this, I forgot another daughter-in-law joined my family this year...so Barb is my next-to-newest daughter-in-law. I claim brain fart.)


I love you Barbara! Have a happy day, week, month and year...and many more.

I'm not feeling well enough to sit here and gather more FB photos that I've saved since I met you and became FB friends. Later...

OK, here's a better pic of you!

Well, it doesn't show your face all that well...

Even though this one is somewhat perspective truncated (tiny feet youall have!) I love it!

11 comments:

  1. Aww . . . sorry to read that you're not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling better as of today...slowly doing things I haven't felt like doing for a week.

      Delete
  2. ...some outlaws are so much fun, VOTE BlUE in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter in law. Take care and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of this morning, much better! I can see being around doing things again!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to Barbara! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...She's a darling gal. Got up this morning feeling much beetter.

      Delete
  5. I love the wedding picture!Hop-e you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make a dear couple. I woke up finally feeling much better after a week of dragging around!

      Delete
  6. That is a nice wedding photo, they look very happy. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.