Update about blogCa

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Happy Birthday, Kendra

I'm so glad you've been partnered with Tai for 11 years, and you all finally got married.  It really makes me happy that you did the 'piece of paper' thing. I would have preferred to have a family gathering to celebrate with you...but maybe we still can do that after the virus has gone.


It was great to visit you all last fall and go to Mesa Verde together.

Thanks for letting me sit in the front seat on all our travels! It was a great vacation and I have such wonderful memories of it.

May you have many many years of happiness, good health, satisfying work, partnership in love, and abundance of all that you value.

Love,
Mom Barbara

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kendra, who is likely grateful not to be Karen. ;)
    With my longer legs and back issues, family usually lets me sit in front too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to have front seat as we climbed Rocky Mountains! What views!

      Delete
  2. ...that 'piece of paper' thing is important in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently it meant sharing insurance and choices if either of them were to be hospitalized...I was relieved they made the decision finally!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to Kendra! I hope you all can get together and celebrate! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, someday after this Covid stuff is all over, family will be able to gather much easier!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Kendra, best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sending Kendra all these good wishes for her birthday!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.