Update about blogCa

Monday, June 6, 2022

Walking when the clouds cooled it off enough

 I have yet to get into the early morning walking habit. So I was very glad that I could take off my hat and not slather sunblock on my arms, since big clouds rolled in just as I wanted to walk at the Community Gardens. Last post of a visit was in "Living in Black Mountain NC" in April.

I hadn't been in quite a while...and things looked very lush. But let me just show you!








And at this point...just when I was going to download the owner of this fuzzy stuff's name...the computer froze when I was trying to capture the next iPhoto! But having had this frustrating problem before...I know I can email the photos to my computer from the phone...and actually make them smaller files at the same time!

So, voila!
Russ is the owner of these interesting veggies!

I'll share a few more tomorrow! There are many really beautifully garden plots.

Today's quote:
More from Albert Einstein...

“The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self.”





13 comments:

  1. ...the gardens look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tom, they certainly do look lovely!

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    The veggie gardens are looking great, so many wonderful plants. Your header photo caught my attention, it is a pretty scene. Take care, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I hope people don't mind the moderation of comments for now. Glad you like the header. Happy Monday to you

      Delete
  3. I agree those plots are well cared for and producing as a result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't visit enough to know when gardeners come work there...but it does look like they've been pretty busy!

      Delete
  4. The gardens look so good. Lots of yummy veggies growing there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have lots of promise. I wonder how they keep the bunnies from eating their fills!

      Delete
  5. The nearest community gardens I can think of are fenced off with a padlock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that sounds like a pretty rough area. We've got farm land and forest all over the place.

      Delete
  6. Sometimes a workaround is the best solution.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.