Update about blogCa

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Update on buildings and mural

 Tues evening, not much has changed, though a lot of the equipment and scaffolding are gone from the little filling station building.



And I didn't see much difference in the mural. Perhaps it was too hot today to work on it.

End of day, Tues, June 14, 2022
Last week's version. Oh, I see the white has gone away that was in the sky...I rather liked it!

Today's quote:

No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. -Niels Bohr, physicist (7 Oct 1885-1962)

13 comments:

  1. It is a pretty mural, I love all the colors. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have more updates to come soon. It is being worked on, probably in the cooler mornings!

      Delete
  2. ...blowing glass is hot stuff, we will be in the 90s here today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. For once, I think it's being restored rather than destroyed

      Delete
  4. Nice to see it being worked on.
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the white too. I wonder why they painted it away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a more recent update from 6/16 to show you soon!

      Delete
  6. The work continues. Like the mural, I guess that the person didn't care for the white. I thought it looked like there was some snow on the mountain or hills.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.