Update about blogCa

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Here they come: red blooming tree

  

First opening



Fully opened



I do have more photos of these budding blossoms, but they are stored in iCloud. And somewhere I may have mentioned that Friday the iCloud people (maybe Apple?) said that they couldn't charge me my $0.99 monthly fee for extra storage. That was due to my bank having changed hands, and the new owner bank issuing a new credit/debit card, so the old one won't work any more. And that meant iCloud was frozen for me until I figured out where and how to change the Credit/Debit Card number. It took a good 4 hours of checking different sites about storage of iCloud, Apple, iPhone and so forth...most of which I didn't know my member name, let alone password, so lots of things were being checked. Needless to say, I did get it straightened out, but the iCloud was still not available for me to download any photos here. I can send them from my iPhone to my email, then download them, then post them here. But hey, I have other things to do in life. So if there aren't any new photos posted...maybe I'll just dance for you!

Ah, having looked at, and not understood, the automatic download details in my systems file on my PC, the iCloud photos are sometimes available...and usually not...just stuck on a former date.


Todays quote:

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. 
-Spanish proverb




14 comments:

  1. Wonderful blossoms and a wonderful Spanish proverb, though I think it rather over-values the clergy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Spanish only have one variety of clergy to consider.

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    They are beautiful blooms, I love the color red. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen...Me too, love those reds out there! Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi John, thanks, but keep alive and keep on blogging!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad you haven't have any difficulties like this one was!

      Delete
  5. Lovely red blossoms there! I don't use iCloud. I just download my photos on to my computer. When there are too many, I copy the oldest ones to an external drive. I wish I lived closer so I could come over and help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flowers! I'm nor crazy about "the cloud." I've seen part of it though: blocks of windowless warehouses in Northern Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tree!
    I buy a new memory card for my camera when needed and keep the older ones. To access older photos, I just switch memory cards.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.