Update about blogCa

Thursday, April 28, 2022

A holiday and blossoms

 Yes, I post things after they've happened, sometimes a week or so later. 

 
1.


     2.  

Which one of these views above would you vote for including in my "calendar - if ever I were to make one? My monitor doesn't have HD resolution, so they look slightly blurry to me.







It was Easter, so I just drove around town looking at some of the beautiful trees and blossoms!


Looking down when standing at my living room window, and there are beautiful azalea blooms nested together.


I enjoy the blooming dogwood, of course, at different times of day, and different weather!

I just was gazing out the window, and only a tiny speck of the traffic on I-40 was still visible with the new leaves and blossoms hiding my view. In six more months I'll be able to see it again! I'll also look forward to seeing those mountains also!

Skywatch Friday

Today's Quote:

 “Every day one should at least hear one little song, read one good poem, see one fine painting and -- if at all possible -- speak a few sensible words.”
Goethe


18 comments:

  1. ...things we need to wait a bit longer for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear about and see the early spring photos beginning to come in on blogs from up north. I love my memories of the joys of earliest blooms!

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Lovely flowers and blooming trees. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen. Hope you have a good evening and tomorrow's activities!

      Delete
  3. You can make a calendar with Shutterfly. My daughter does one every year that features family photos. I like the second tree better than the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds interesting. Thanks for your vote on that cherry tree photo!

      Delete
  4. Love your new header. It's so beautiful. Nice blooming spring you're having there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is straighter and isn't cut off at the side. You could crop some sky, but I'd probably not crop horizontally as you need some room on either side of the grove. All in my worthless opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous! I think I like the second photo better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not very current with my postings. I think you're not alone in this. Have a great day.

    https://calrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spectacular blooming trees, those are ones that I love to see in the suburbs during my walks. I think they're nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would include the first one in your calendar.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.