Update about blogCa

Friday, June 26, 2020

Sally's doggie

Though I knew his name once, I forgot it. And he was not too friendly toward me, yelping and trying to attack me.  Sally said it was my mask that scared him. But I did want some photos, so she kept yanking him back before he was wearing my mask in his teeth!



I must admit I hate yippy barking small dogs. Somehow they are the most annoying.

Today's quote:
Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of others. For the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.

—Albert Einstein


4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Small dogs must feel threatened some way, maybe because they are so small. It is a cute pup, but I do love the big dogs. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about those kinds of small dogs. It's probably not all of them, but it sure seems to be a heckuva lot of them.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.