Update about blogCa

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Another cardiac problem

Having spent Thursday feeling tired and short of breath if I did anything, I arrived Friday to see a person who might know what was going on...or not.

 You check in, answer questions, get your temperature taken...

Big waiting room - but many chairs apart for sitting...and everyone wears masks, at least when talking to each other.

 Yes, an appointment to see a nurse practitioner...or Physician's Assistant. I'm not sure which. They are all very knowledgeable about heart issues. I got an EKG again.


Glug glug, I won't tell the tropical fish in the waiting room about my salmon dinner last night. I don't think they'd understand.



The end result was to have a change of my meds. And just in case I'm holding fluids, go on low salt diet. Oh, and they'll mail me a heart monitor to wear. And I don't know what else. And hopefully that will help. I gave away all my salty snacks to my friend, who's an essential worker!

Today's quote:
"I may sometimes be willing to teach for nothing, but if paid at all, I shall never do a man's work for less than a man's pay.Clara Barton
The American Red Cross was officially incorporated on May 21, 1881 with Barton as its president.

10 comments:

  1. ...I hope that things improve for you quickly. Clara Barton was from nearby Dansville, NY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know where she was from. What do you know about that!

      Delete
  2. This is most concerning. I hope the new meds work. The lack of salt would hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding so many things with hidden salt. Shucks. It is a bit difficult...on top of wearing masks, and not shopping...and tomorrow the water will be worked on so I've already gathered 4 good gallons before they turn it off or put out a boil water alert.

      Delete
  3. Hello, I hope the change in meds help you to feel better. My hubby has to watch his salt intake. Take care and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I also hope I feel better. I haven't been doing much at all lately!

      Delete
  4. I hope the med changes help in every way. Please take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the meds help you feel better. I have to watch my salt intake too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping the meds and low salt do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's one adventure you could have done without, despite all the pictures and the fish.
    Hope you will get better quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.