Update about blogCa

Sunday, June 28, 2020

A bug, flower and birds...

 Not 10 minutes after reading Vicki's blog about a Beetle...this little guy was right in front of me. I didn't do like she did, however, and look it up.

It's nice to see some variegated lilies around.

Three fuzzy (sorry out of focus) little wren chicks in the little house on my balcony. Finally the parents returned to feed them. The babies are quiet at least, but the parents aren't!

Today's quote:
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. -Arthur Conan Doyle, physician and writer (22 May 1859-1930) 



13 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Your daylilies are beautiful. Love the adorable wren chicks. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and great new week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It makes me wonder where the intelligence of tRump's followers has gone...

      Delete
  3. ...fortunately Japaness Beetles aren't here yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely day lilies. My orange wild ones are blooming; the varieties are just budding. They are very slow this year.
    Japanese beetle, the only good one is a dead one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I didn't know that beetle was a bad one. I let him go!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too...I am not ready to foster baby birds with everything else I have on my plate these days!

      Delete
  6. The daylilies are beautiful. The wren chicks are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice that the parents came back! I am sure those babies were hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Japanese beetles are voracious eaters. If you see more, look into ways to control them.

    I like today's quote.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.