Update about blogCa

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Blossoms in the parking lot

I was happy the other day to walk to the mailbox without getting out of breath. That was not very far, (right next to the laundry room, maybe 300 feet) but the first time I've felt capable. So now I'm going to try to do that again daily. And of course carry the phone to take photos if there's anything pretty along the way.

 Butterfly bush near the porch where people used to sit in rocking chairs.








You might get a bit bored with day lilies and the butterfly bush. I'll see what I can do - maybe the dogs that people are walking?

Today's quote:
I want to walk through life instead of being dragged through it. -Alanis Morissette, musician (b. 1 June 1974)

12 comments:

  1. ...our day lilies have start to bloom, but I haven't seem buddelia yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis the summer season of day lilies. Y'all may get a bit tired of them, before they fade away with the heat.

      Delete
  2. Hello, love the daylilies. Our butterfly bushes are not blooming yet. They are pretty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy to have some subjects to photograph!

      Delete
  3. That's a very pretty little walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blooms! And good that you cn make the walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days yes, others I choose to stay around the house. Today I repotted some sad orchids and succulents...that was quite enough.

      Delete
  5. Glad to know you are walking! Lovely flowers to see too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pacing myself. Even my self feels like this is extremely slow healing.

      Delete
  6. Lovely flowers to accompany you on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely, and are very abundant these days!

      Delete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.