Update about blogCa

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Enjoying February in Black Mountain

A great view of the YMCA's Blue Ridge Assembly building over the valley...and across Lake Tomahawk.  Dampnesss in the air acts as a magnifier of distances.


See the little red roof through the trees from my balcony? I'm actually much closer to the BR Assembly building, but this day the moisture in the air kind of made it harder to see it.

Here's another view from my apartment. I get to see the other side of the valley only for 4-5 months of the year...which is just fine with me.



3 comments:

  1. ...once those tree leaf out you won't see much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty views of the lake. It will be lovely to see the trees all turning green. Wishing you a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom thought the same thing as I did. Those trees leafing out will hide everything.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.