Update about blogCa

Sunday, February 2, 2020

A very personal experience

 Nice view, some plants by the window, some construction across the parking lot

 My selfie includes a counter and some piping. Recognize the turquoise paper bib?

 There's lots of personal stuff, and medical too...well, dental to be exact.

 The tray doesn't have much on it, but look at all those drills!

I love Dr. Burkheimer...she's so cheerful, talking all kinds of chit chat while she works, and it's over in a jiffy! I took most of the above pics while waiting for the novocaine (or whatever combination of drugs they use now) to take effect.

Yes, there I was, open wide and had the new filling on a front tooth all finished. Yay! I wasn't so happy when the novocaine wore off, later that day. Ugh. Then I had some pain. But nothing like having had the procedure done without it!

6 comments:

  1. ...I just went for a cleaning in the beginning of January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I hope your pain has gone away. But, it feel better when it is all done. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really DRILL down into life in your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dentist offices are one of my least favorite places to go, but you made it look fine and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eww. I went recently for a cleaning and they found that one of my crowns was almost ground off, thanks to my gritting my teeth in my sleep. So now I have to spend a small fortune and get it replaced.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.