Update about blogCa

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

what do these pictures mean?


Yep, I was on the road again...and a Happy Meal was a good lunch...after all there are apple slices in it! The chicken nuggets are now actually white meat, not meat with filler.  But it was fried, as were the little container of french fries.  MickeyD's does the best fries in my book.  But I only ate a few, and then once they were cold, oh no, I couldn't take a single bite.

So I'm happily visiting my son and his lovely wife's family with my 3 granddaughters!

Actually I snapped some pics of the Virginia mountains...but they haven't down loaded onto computer yet.  So I may add them here before this is published.  I was surprised to see tunnels!

I do wonder why my i-cloud photos don't get posted to my laptop any faster.  They used to just take a few minutes, now it's been over 12 hours.

I divided up the 8 hour drive into 2 days.  I only had some minimal coughing the first day, and once I was snugged into a motel room I was able to rest and breath just fine, so that was worth the extra cost.  I also made myself stop driving every hour and walk around just a little.  I know that made the day go longer on the road, but I wanted to be sure to keep my muscles happy.  I had to make plans to deal with my physical limitations...and it worked.  Much better than the stress of airports and planes!

The moment that I will remember most fondly was when we whizzed past 3 deer trying to climb a hill out of the ditch beside the highway.  At least they were going away from the traffic!

Second day of travel is forecast with rain/snow but due to get to 40s, so I am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.