Update about blogCa

Friday, November 30, 2018

Pottery shows

In an hour we'll be loading a van with tables and bins of pots.  Truck on over the Swannanoa-Old Fort pass to Marion, the McDowell High School...and unload into our booth.  I wish the weather didn't look so much like rain, but then, people choose to do indoor events when it rains.

Whee.  The season that I'm showing indoors is starting.

Just have 3 more opportunities after that.

Holly Jolly night at the Black Mountain Center for the Arts is next Friday night...just for the evening hours.  It's not usually a lot of sales for the students, but I'll have something up there.  And have 2-3 pieces in the Gallery too, which will remain until the end of Feb.

Then the next day, Dec. 8, I'll have some wares for sale at Owen Middle School Christmas show.  If my friend Sally and I are in it...I haven't actually heard a confirmation, though I know Sally did send in the money.

And I'll be going to Shelby NC for a Feb-March "Treasures of the Earth" show at the Cleveland County Arts Center.  I just heard my friend Cathy may also be going to it.  We share our booth tomorrow, which really has helped in the division of labor!

So this is my big opportunity tomorrow, from 10-4.  And I hope to have much lighter bins when we are coming home.  Fingers and toes crossed.  And the hardest part for me, moving things in and out of the show, is being helped by my friend with a van, Tim!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.