Update about blogCa

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Got a haircut

Well, not everyone goes 6 months between haircuts!


But I remembered I had had fun having a braid, so this was the result of letting it grow since last January.  OK, that's more than 6 months.  And I'd run into my dear friendly cosmetologist, Joe, every other month, because I sell some of my pots in his shop.

For the first few months my hair held curl pretty well, and that looked nice.  Then there was the summer, without bangs on my face and all my hair pulled tight behind to a scrunchy which also broke the hairs.  I had straggles all the time and way too much face!



I had fun with the "after" selfie...as in the header above.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! I go for very long periods of time between haircuts. Split-ends rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great indeed! The style really becomes your beaming face :)

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.