Update about blogCa

Friday, November 23, 2018

From thawing to eating that bird!


 This is Cody at the pose I like him best doing...sleeping and not barking!

 All was quiet for the morning hours.

 I gave my son's family 2 of my O'Keefe mugs...then proceded to drink out of one for 2 days.  OK, I'm trying to let go of it!
 A great cook of corn casserole, and this one I actually liked!

Yes, in order to have mashed potatoes, it requires lots of peeling, while Cody watches for anything he might eat that falls on the floor.









Excuse me, I'm being called to try out some desert (finally!)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful family gathering there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.