Update about blogCa

Saturday, November 3, 2018

You too can make the world a better place to live in

There are some things I'm good at.
There are some, I'm not so good at.


Today I want to speak from my heart.

I am so sad about so many things that I see wrong with the present government.
I am also mad that these politicians don't have any sense of conscience.

So I have voted to change things.

I hope you will also.

I'm keeping track of 30 things I'm doing in the 30 days in November to help the planet, to change anything to have a better world, and to make a socially conscious difference.

This is my effort for today.  I hope just one person will read this and be encouraged that his/her vote matters, and that the amount of time invested in going to vote is going to make a big difference in our lives.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is today, more than ever, the need for a compassionate regenerative world civilization.